Sunday, May 25, 2008

Joshua Piano Recital

Here is Joshua's second piano recital. In case you forgot, last piano recital he played middle c, a low note, and a high note. So as you will see, he has progressed! His piece yesterday was "two blacks". I was nervous - not that he wouldn't do a good job on the song - but that the 3 year old inside him would come out and he would do something crazy. The only crazy things he did were saying "beep" in a high pitch voice as I was talking before the recital started, and then he sang "Old MacDonald" along with a student as she was playing it. Not too bad. But it is a little embarrassing when you're the teacher and your kid is the one making noise!

5 comments:

kori said...

I love the bow-hilarious

Nancy said...

This is so adorable! I had to watch it over and over again, just for the bow!

mangrumminute said...

OK next year I am fully expecting him to play "flight of the bumble bee."

julieannepapa said...

Too cute!

BreAnna said...

that is about the cutest thing I have ever seen, I love that he is playing already, the bow really is so cute! You are raising yourself quite the little gentleman, and he is adorable!