Monday, November 24, 2008

Double tag from Stacy

The 4th pic, int he 4th file. The lovely place my family will be spending Christmas this year! My parents place in Montana. I've never been anywhere other than California and Hawaii for Christmas. I'm so excited to be warm and cozy by a fire on Christmas Eve!

For the 2nd Tag...
8 shows I watch (or rather record)
1. Heroes
2. Grey's anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Desperate Housewives
5. 17 kids and counting
6. Ugly Betty
7. Backyardigans
8. The New Adventures of Old Christine

8 restaurants I like to eat out at
1. Cheesecake
2. Olive Garden
3. Dukes
4. Claim Jumper
5. Ruby's
6. El Matador
7. Benihana
8. but mostly it's just "the window restaurant", as Joshua calls it, these days

8 things I did today (it is currently 6:43am)
1. Got woken up by Joshua (who went to bed at 3pm yesterday afternoon and never woke up)
2. Told Joshua to go potty
3. Got Luke up
4. Changed a diaper
5. Convinced Joshua we can't have goldfish for breakfast
6. Admired the already set up(not decorated) Christmas tree in our living room
7. checked my reader
8. responded to Stacy's tag

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. making cute cookies for Joshuas preschool party
2. yummy Thanksgiving with most our families
3. Christmas celebrations
4. Christmas decorations
5. Cold weather hitting southern California
6. Lukey learning to communicate better and better
7. getting completely caught up on my scrapbook
8. baby Tanner getting old enough to adore my boys

8 things on my wish list
check out our wish list for that one.

And finally... I don't tag 8 people - I only tag Ashley and Dana - because I don't hear from you girls often enough!

1 comment:

jenniho ♥ said...

Hey Brooke - I'm loving the tags and all but where are more Itally Picts?! Am I missing Something? Oh and Yes it will be way fun to go to the snowy cabin for Christmas and cuddle up in front of the fire..but that picture of all that snow somehow depressed me...I have that to look forward to until March...It would be nice to visit the snow and nicer to return to the sun!