Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I love

Luke is still my tough child... but let me tell you what I absolutely love. He is so cuddly at sleep time that I've started taking a minute or two to rock him, hug him, give him soft tickles, and sing to him. While I'm doing this he holds my hand tightly around his waist. Whenever I start to move it he grabs it and puts it back in place, hugging his waist. It is so adorable, and reminds me that even if he gives me a hard time during the day... he does still love me!
Luke has had endless fun with these beads that are supposed to be on our tree - but are now just his personal Christmas decorations. If you can believe it... he did this to himself!
Joshua and I had so much fun making Pilgrim hat cookies for his preschool party. He loves doing any baking - and is so excited to get 'his job' - which this time around was dipping the marshmallows in chocolate.


We went to the Christmas celebration at the shopping center down the street from us and it was a hit again. The boys LOVED the dancers. Luke was just completely entertained, and entertaining to everyone, as he danced to their music from the audience. Joshua kept asking when it was going to be his turn to dance up on the stage. He's now convinced he's going to take dance lessons so that next year he can have a turn - unfortunately, or fortunately, I don't think John will allow that.



2 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Hey where's the pict of the pilgrim cookies? Little lukey is so Cute in his beads too! - Love the pict.

jbel said...

so Luke sounds like a Kaley- just remind yourself that soon enough he'll be ready for preschool! (if I didn't have Kaley and her into- everything-and-be-disobedient-about- it personality I wouldn't believe Luke did that to himself, but since I do have one such child ... I totally believe it!)