Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Sorry about the picture overload – but we had so much fun and I had to share everything. I have tons more pictures to post from Halloween parties, the petting zoo, and Riley’s Farm, but that will come in a couple of weeks. Lukey was a cute little elephant, and Joshua was Mr. Incredible. Haws looked awesome – though I don’t know I can say that he had a costume. Redge was a golfer, I was myself circa 1994 (though I should have added lots of eye shadow), bop was an unpictured sumo-wrestler, and grammie was festive. John adds that he was going to be a basketball player – had his costume all thought out – but forgot. We also had Grandma and Nana and friends that I don’t know how to name. What’s the protocol for naming those who remain anonymous on their own blogs??















8 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute! I love halloween. Todd always dresses up as a basketball player too or like this year as nothing at all. It looks like you guys had a blast and your kids got lots of candy :)

jenniho ♥ said...

soooo CUTE!!! Tanner was 'Dash' Incredible last year. He still wears the costume. - Love it! I espcially love the elephant. Halloween is the beat...Have fun in Italy!! - Jenny

Roney Family said...

Awesome pictures. And how great that you were in your uniform. You are just so tiny!! Two kids and still fitting into it!!!!

Nancy said...

You all look fabulous! How fun...and how many people could fit into their high school cheerleading outfit! Awesome! Although I am sad we didn't see your dad's outfit. Mom said he was a riot!

jbel said...

love the last pic of Joshua and gramps ... the two look so much alike

Katherine said...

Hey Brooke!
Thanks for your comment! I replied on my blog but I thought I would post here, too. Sorry about the error on my post. Here's my response:

I'm sorry! i always do this! It's 3 Tbs instant coffee powder. Coffee really does improve the flavor of brownies, but my husband prefers that I leave it out and it's not like we ever have it on hand anyway. I've never made them with the coffee myself, but I've tasted it and it is WONDERFUL. ;)

Katherine said...

BTW, love your costumes! Really cute pictures of your family and it's fun to see the one of Lori and Haws with the kids! Hope you guys are doing well!

jbel said...

Come on girl, get with it- post those Italy photos!!!!