Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oak Glen

Before I post my Italy pictures, I've got to get through Riley's Farm, the petting zoo at preschool, and baby Tanners blessing (which we MISSED! thanks to our lack of skill when navigating the streets of Huntington Beach!). For commentary in larger font - click on the picture.





4 comments:

Roney Family said...

So adorable, now on to Italy. I am so excited to hear how it was?? I mean I know you have been, but I just want to see pictures and hear stories!!!!

The last Unicorn said...

Those pumpkins are huge!!!! What did you do with all of them? I am happy to see Joshua was able to enjoy the chocolate covered apple... for breakfast!

jbel said...

what ever did you do with all of those pumpkins???

Nancy said...

What a great idea! It looks like a perfect day. You're quite the photographer...these are wonderful shots!