This post has way too many pictures. An update on Joshua will come when I have more time to think and write.
Sunday was the Mothers Day/Family Birthday party for Joshua. And he loved it all. He did make sure everyone knew he was still 3 though.
Saturday night I spent hours decorating this Pablo cake and when I put it away I was thinking it looked really bad - and was definitely not worth the effort. But taking it out Sunday and looking at it with less tired eyes, it looked much better - and Joshua loved it. So I guess it was worth the effort.
On Joshua's birthday (Tuesday) we started with a morning walk - which is our new daily family activity. We are about 3 weeks into it and everyone is loving it.
After preschool, Daddy picked Joshua up and we headed for Disneyland.
Both boys were so excited! While entering the Buzz ride - Luke said "Oh no, Mommy!, to infinity and beyond!"
While John got the Disney dollars, the boys were super excited to take a picture with Mickey... can't you tell!!! Seriously though, they were.



The park really wasn't crowded at all - no waits on anything... So we decided today was the name to go on Nemo. And we braved the line for what seemed like much longer than the 30 minutes the promised us. Here are some pictures of the boys in line.
John cracking Lukey up with bounces.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









10 comments:
What a fun birthday! I need to take some lessons from you in how to celebrate! I can't believe Joshua is 4 either! Does this mean we are getting older as well? Nahhhh!
I can't believe he's 4! Looks like he had a great b-day!
So fun! Congratulations to you for such a fun birthday day. Just don't ever move away so you don't have to explain to your kids why they can't go to Disneyland on their birthday. :-)
wow, that's celebrating in style. congrats to the birthday boy-
congrats to you for making the cake!
What a fun day! Awesome that the park wasn't crowded. Happy birthday Joshua.
What a fun and busy day!! He is getting so big!!!
What a FUN day!!!
Such cute boys!!! And of course you always look amazing!!! Thanks for the artichoke tips. I can't wait to try one out.
Look at your little men! Oh my gosh they are so big. Where does the time go?? So yes, Denis and I are moving to London where he's going to get his MBA. We are so excited, as that is my favorite city, and he is returning to what he knows best...big city life! But Denis is set on returning to CA because "he never wants another winter". Are you guys going to be in Montana at all this summer? I would love to see Luke swim!
Post a Comment