LOL! I have a photo on my phone of a picture I took of a poster I saw it UVU that has Dana on it. I'll send it to you. She's with that same random guy! LOL
yes thats me! it was for extra credit in my Public relations class that we posed for. they put our pictures all over campus!its been over two years and there still using them haha! classic, i can tell my kids i was cool :)
4 comments:
how funny! is that her boy toy ... or just a random guy to stand next to her in the pic?
random guy!
LOL! I have a photo on my phone of a picture I took of a poster I saw it UVU that has Dana on it. I'll send it to you. She's with that same random guy! LOL
yes thats me! it was for extra credit in my Public relations class that we posed for. they put our pictures all over campus!its been over two years and there still using them haha! classic, i can tell my kids i was cool :)
Post a Comment