Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Girl

It's 100% confirmed. Our last announcement was just 80%. But the nice lady today told us she was 100% sure that we will be getting a baby girl in January. I'm really excited, because it honestly frightened me to have all boys. I love my boys, but know that I need a girl. So now the pressure is off - I'll have my girl and life will be balanced.

9 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

But it wont be truly balanced until you have 2 girls :)

Caitlin said...

Hooray for everything pink! I'm so glad you're getting your wish :)

Kyla Armstrong said...

I'm so excited for you! And that our girls will be around the same age so they can play, play, play!

Megan Harris said...

Yeah! Congrats!!!! Pink and purple here you come!

mandy said...

Congrats!!! You'll love having a girl. It's so fun.

Ashley Patricio said...

Yeah! So awesome. Have you thought of any names yet?

Dana and Chase said...

yea!! im so excited for little caroline :)

chelsea said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations, she will be one gorgeous little girl!

Roney Family said...

I couldnt be more excited for you! Girls are wonderful!