
We've been home 2 days and this kid is pushing my nerves. Constant crying and temper tantrums and indecision over everything. So maybe this is just the already stubbornly difficult kid going through a difficult age and everything seems to be just that much worse?
Luke is also driving me crazy with his sicking things in places quirk. He has Mickey Mouse crocks that he loves and wants to wear everyday. In Montana he started picking up large red ants and sticking them in the holes. I'd stop him when I saw and say "ants bite you!" but he continued anyway. Cody even found him sticking a red ant up his nose. What was he thinking??? Well yesterday he came inside and asked me to take his shoe off. I took it off and he's starts shaking the shoe and searching the floor. Then he asks me "Bee, where'd it go?" I look an the floor and there is a slightly damaged but still alive bee crawling on the kitchen floor. Seriously? So since there are no red ants in our backyard this kid moves to bees. It's not the first time he's picked up a live bee. I've seen him pick one up by the wings and bring it to show me.
Joshua's side note... in the airport just after they made the "the white zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of passengers only..." announcement, Joshua asked "why do you turn into a toad if you park your car?" We were all cracking up!









5 comments:
We're so glad you're back from Hannah Montana! JT asks at least once a day, "When can we play with Joshua that has Lukey?" (to differentiate the other Joshua he knows) Then, he answers his own question and says, "Oh! When he gets back from Hannah Montana!"
Also, JT is on a streak too. Driving me crazy! He has to debate everything and almost anything (if it's not exactly what he wants to do) can send him into a tantrum. I need the Super Nanny! LOL
I love my little Lukey! I can't believe the ants and bees didn't bite him! I think he is having a hard time adjusting from being in Montana where he gets lots of attention of a lot of people.
Oh I mess your boys. We talk about them all the time. Tanner especially. Lukey is too funny! You would think in his concern for the welfare of others he might be a little nervous for himself!
a toad eh? that is great!
Lukey ... what a little naughty thing. I love it! I'm super amazed that he has been able to outsmart the bees and not get stung yet. Maybe he'll be a bee keeper when he grows up!
I love Lukey! He is all boy and has no fear! Maybe we would all play with bees and ants if they never stung or bit us... he's a charmer.
Post a Comment