Thursday, August 20, 2009

Poop

Today Joshua decided it would be a good idea to go poop in the back yard. Ruby does it, so he just didn't see why he couldn't do it. Then Luke took advantage of the opportunity to have some messy fun, and by the time I figured out what was going on, Luke's hands, face, and clothes where covered in Joshua's poop - along with the glass on my dining room doors.

14 comments:

Ashley Patricio said...

OMG!!! Yuck, I pray I never have to clean a mess like that although I am sure I will. Good luck with that one...

The last Unicorn said...

thats disgusting!

Dana and Chase said...

that is so sick. chase called me at work just to tell me to read ur blog.. i couldnt stop laughing and being dusgusted at the same time

The Jacobs said...

So gross! At least they were outside, though, right? hahaha!

Kyla Armstrong said...

Were you just dying? Or vomiting? You poor, pregnant lady! We can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Megan Harris said...

OMG - that is terrible! I came across that once in Abbie's crib....totally disgusting with one kid in it...let alone 2! You are a saint!

Tiffany Odekirk said...

Haven't had that one happen yet! Yucky!

Nancy said...

...There are advantages to having your children grow up! (Although I didn't encounter that when they were young!) Keep smiling!

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Nasty! Bath time must have been fun.

Caitlin said...

Oh no! My sister has had some poop "finger-painting" episodes. I sure hope I don't have to deal with that someday!

Sandy said...

Congrats on the little girl!! I LOVE my girly girls! So much fun to accessorize :-) I'm glad you found my blog...can you believe the boys go back to school next week? Summer went by fast. Your poop incident is hilarious. Ava (youngest) pooped in the shower a couple of days ago...thought I was going to barf!

Roney Family said...

Where are the pictures! They need to be on here!

Shandra and Christian said...

Oh you poor thing. What you had to go through to clean that up! And congrats on having a girl!!! That's wonderful news for the Davis clan.

jbel said...

congrats on the sureness of a lil thing who'll b nice n sweet -
as opposed to stinky boys who play with poop!!!