Saturday, August 8, 2009

Noggin


I just think it is hilarious that Joshua refers to websites as "noggins". For example when we are not at home, and he wants to play on the computer, he asks me "What noggins do they have?". Then he goes through his list his noggins - pbskids.org, nickjr.com, and playhousedisney.com - to make sure they have them all.

Luke is using the phrase "I tired" a lot lately. It is so funny, but only when you hear him say it in his Lukey voice. We were swimming in the jacuzzi, and I was telling him to kick, he swims up to the step, stands up and says "can't kick!" - I ask him why - he puts his hands on his hips and says in that Lukey voice "I tired!!". It's so cute.

Luke's language is progressing this summer. "Hold you" has become "hold you me" - and it's used way too often. His life is going to dramatically change in 5 months. He's memorized certain phrases perfectly like "watch your fingers" or "watch your head". We must say those a lot to him. He loves talking on the phone and will ask to call people. Instead of saying 'yes' as a response, he always says "sure". He's finally started saying his prayers instead of getting mad and hitting when we try and say them. When ever he sees me computer (which has a picture of John, Joshua, and Luke on their way to an Angles game on it) he starts talking about daddy and baseball, and throwing and hitting the ball and how Bop met them there. So I know his memory has become pretty sharp.

My belly is getting big, my rash just looks like little scars, I've had a cold for about 10 days, and I can't believe that the 3 opportunities I've had to go zip lining (Costa Rica, Hawaii, and Montana) I've been pregnant, so have yet to go. I'll leave you with a picture of Robin and her fiance Cody!

2 comments:

jbel said...

poor you - there is NOTHING worse than being sick when prego cause you can take NOTHING for illness! plus you had a rash recently ... u r really having quite the experience this pregnancy, eh?

I can't wait til you find out the sex. When will that be?

Robin's man is very handsome!

jenniho ♥ said...

Did you take this picture? It's a good one.