These boys love their baby so much. Luke can't leave her alone, and both boys are so concerned for her well being. When ever she cries they are quick to offer their opinions as to why she is unhappy. Luke always suggests
"She's (or sometimes 'He's') hungry."
"She needs her bottle."
"She needs her mommy."
or "She misses her daddy."
Where Joshua usually draws to the conclusion that
"Her mohawk is hurting her!"
(her hair on top of her head likes to go in a mohawk)
It's also adorable to hear Luke talk to her. He's full of
"Hi, sweetie"
"It's okay honey, I'm here"
"Don't cry, don't cry"
And Caroline loves to smile and look at her brothers. I can already see that in a few months those boys will be keeping her very entertained!
As for Caroline I'm so excited that we've reached the point of predictability. I feel so much more like we are slowly moving out of survival mode and into normal life with her getting on a schedule. She wakes up, eats, stays awake for 60-75 minutes, then I lay her in her crib she cries for a minute and is back to sleep. I totally remember these times with Luke and I remember that by 4 months he was at 2 hours of being awake between sleep times. Caroline also is doing bath, bottle, and bed every night at 7pm. And let me tell you after that bath she knows whats coming and she is READY! She'll sleep until 2am or 3am - which is a good stretch, then after being fed sleep again until around 6am. Luckily, John gets up with her at 6am and I sleep in.









No comments:
Post a Comment