Monday, March 1, 2010
Yes, it's really me!!
I realize that I often don't look my best. I also can't believe that I'm not embarrassed by the fact the my cleaning ladies and my awesome friend who takes Joshua to preschool almost always find me in my red pj's. And yes, sometimes I have to miss my shower, my make-up - and let's face it, none of my clothes fit anyway - so I'm either wearing sweats or rotating the two pair of pants that I can fit around my waist. But still, must people question my identity when I go into public? Do they really need to do 5 double takes (I'm not exaggerating) when looking at my licence at the walk in clinic - then tell me my picture looks nothing like me? Or at Costco, when picking up an enlargement from Robin's wedding (the picture we used on our Christmas card) - do they really need to rub in my current state by asking "Is that really you?". Yes it's me! I can't honestly look that bad right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I dont think you look bad!!!! You are probably just comparing your lounge wearing, makeup free days to pics that you are totally done up for! Havent you seen those celebrity shots where they have no makeup... they dont look the same either. In fact, I dont think I look the same day to day as I did in wedding pics. You are beautiful.
Funny story: When I was 9 mos. prego with Tanner I got a fine because my license was expired for over a year...YIKES...so 4days after I was home from the Hospital, I had to go get a new license,(diving test and all!), and a new picture. My license picture is of a HUGE bloated face with dark splotches. You will get out of this post-partum stage, and you will get 'yourself' back, (although I really don't believe you ever could look bad!)...you will be grateful to look like your license again. I will never be happy to look like my license!!
lol brooke, lol!
Whatever, you're darling. They are lame.
Post a Comment