Joshua is way too logical for an almost 5 year old.
The other morning he asked me "Is the Easter Bunny real?"
I said of course.
And he thought out loud "... a big giant bunny? That just doesn't make any sense!"
Then told me "he can't be real."
Recently at a birthday party centered around a 'birthday bandit' who stole the birthday cake, Joshua didn't stop informing everyone, that the birthday bandit wasn't real, just someone dressed up.
In primary where I asked the kids to pretend that they lived back when there where Nephites and Lamenites, and that they met Jesus. Joshua was the only kid with the shout outs of "I didn't meet him" Just pretend I would reply. "I didn't see his tears, I didn't touch him" Okay, everyone but Joshua pretend that these things happened to you.









2 comments:
hahaha. He's just too smart! He cracks me up :)
Too funny... he sounds like you :)
Post a Comment