Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm obsessed

I don't know why - I just can't get enough of Caroline!  As I'm writing this, a friend of mine is brought to mind that keeps writing the same thing about her third child.  So, is it a third child thing?  An easy child after a tough child thing?  Or is it finally getting the opposite gender?  Whatever it is I'm totally obsessed with little Caroline - and think she is so adorable! 

8 comments:

Ashley Patricio said...

I think she is adorable too! Miss you guys and I am determined to meet that sweet little girl sometime soon. When do you get home?

Brooke said...

we are home the 23rd of july. we'd love to see you! and i'm always willing to come your way too.

The last Unicorn said...

I would be obsessed to if I got to look at that little face all of the time. I know she is going to change so much while you are gone... keep posting pics of her!

kori said...

it's because she is so stinkin' cute. how could anyone not be obsessed with her?

Dana and Chase said...

oh i just want to squeeze her right now! and look how cute that dress is on her! oh my little niece how i love her and her cute dimples!

Megan Harris said...

She is sure adorable!!!!

Shwam Fam said...

She is so sweet! I love those headbands!! Is that friend JB? :)

Brooke said...

Celina - yes it is.