Thanks for the bathing suit Aunt Dana! Caroline loves the water. She'd gone in the pool several times before we made it up here - and had tons of fun - she even loves being dunked! No lake experiences yet, and I'm sure there won't be any - the lake is just too cold for a baby (and me!). But the jacuzzi has been lots of fun for all. Caroline also has a black eye in this picture from falling on a toy - poor girl - learning to sit up is hard. Redge, Tanner and Margo arrive today! We are so excited. And Ruby got herself a $300 ticket to fly up here too because Tinkerbell duties called aunt Jennifer away. At least I don't have to worry about the Coyote's while John is at work all day!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
She really is just an adorable little princess. Cant wait to see her when you get back!
she is so cute. i love her
Call me crazy but.....
I'd LOVE to watch Ruby if you ever need some help. I promise, promise, promise not to run her over with the truck.
Elliott is absolutely obsessed with getting a dog. I just can't go all out and get one- at least not yet-but when and if I do- I am going to try and convince my boys that we need a Ruby dog. So, I just thought if you need any help- we'd love a little trial run with that sweet puppy-- who probably remembers me- for the good hopefully! :-) If not- that is TOTALLY okay too!
Carly that would be awesome! it's so hard to find someone to watch her because so many of my friends have young kids, and ruby isn't great with them and they aren't great with ruby. but elliott is a year older than joshua i think - so they would get along great! we will totally call you next time - too bad i didn't post something about it sooner!
Sounds great!
i lvoe the swim suit on her!!!!! i wish i was there
Post a Comment