Thursday, November 11, 2010

11 Months

 Caroline is 11 Months and I can't believe HOW FAST THIS YEAR IS GOING BY!!  She currently has crazy hair that sticks straight up more than it lays down.  She's got 2 bottom teeth, a right fang, and a left fang coming in.  No middle top teeth in sight.  She can wave and say "Ha" for hi - and loves to do it over and over when she's in the bath tub.  Lately she's started mimicking us talking on the phone.  Whenever she gets a phone in her hand, she'll hold it up to her ear and tilt her head to the side.  It's super cute!  She will also give kisses to anyone, and will bite anyone that gets too close.  Luke is too often the bitten one.  I'm actually liking being able to say to Luke - "don't get too close to Caroline, she'll bite you!"  It works well to keep Caroline safe from his maulings.  Her favorite thing in the world is to be carried around on my hip.  She usually hates being left alone to play by herself.  But if enough kids are around, she'll stay content in the playroom.  She's at 2 naps a day and her nights have been bad for about a week hopefully due to a cold.  She really loves other babies and will even play with her little friend here below.
In this picture Caroline is doing her pterodactyl scream.  She does it all the time.  It's loud and funny.  She also will hold her breath, clinch her jaw and her fists, and get all intense.  It's also really funny.  She extra loves her daddy ever since I had the stomach flu, and gets super excited to see him.  She looks for her brothers in the car - and is doing much better in the car since we got a swiveling DVD player.  She's a fun addition to our family and I'm excited to see how her personality grows.  She does sumo wrestling squats and stands in the middle of the room all the time, but never takes steps on her own.  So I'm not sure if she's close to walking yet or not.  We love our little, big 11 month old!

1 comment:

The last Unicorn said...

love her. it was funny today while I was pumping, she saw me and started getting all excited. so she crawled over and was trying to pull up onto me. It was quite the scene. James next to me "talking", trying to get attention, Luke trying to see what I was doing ( I will have to tell you what he was saying later) and Caroline trying to crawl onto me and grab the bottles filling up with milk. All while I am hooked up to this machine unable to move. Joshua was there too, but he was keeping clear ;) I love all of your kids!