Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities


 I actually got some decent pictures of my kids before our trunk or treat on Saturday night.  Luke, who was going to be Woody for Halloween again, changed his mind about two weeks before Halloween and I ordered him this Peter Pan costume.  He LOVES it and has been wearing it everyday.  He role plays constantly, whether in costume or not. 
 On Sunday we had a fun dinner and some trick or treating.  Joshua's make up was curtosy of Grammie. 
 Check out all the awesome costumes sported by the Bendheims!  However, Nana definitely won for the biggest transformation.  She didn't look a thing like herself.

 Once Luke saw Tanner was Buzz, he changed his mind and went back to Woody - But you can't argue with him as he does make an adorable Woody.

3 comments:

Robin and Cody said...

Barb looks amazing! And who knew that our family would do so well with their festive costumes. I'm so impressed!!!

March Madness said...

Oh my gosh. I cannot stop cracking up over Redge's costume! That thing is amazing!

jenniho ♥ said...

That is AWESOME!