Can't believe that Hunter is 20 months old. That sounds so much older than 19 months! Life has kept us so busy, and me so exhausted that updated this blog has been the last priority for me. So now as I sit here in Montana, I'm making myself do it.
Hunter is a sweet, talkative, and energetic little boy. He rivals Joshua in his speaking ability. He says and repeats everything, makes his needs known, and even puts together short (3 word) sentences. I think his speech could be better than Carolines in another 6 months.
From 12-18 months Hunter was difficult for me. He always needed to be held and required all my attention when he was awake. During this time I had to wake up extra early just so I could shower and get started for the day before he woke up. At this point he is much more independent and my life has gotten a lot easier. I can see the future and it's weird for me that with each month that passes life will just get easier and easier. Or at least less physically demanding.
Hunter loves his siblings, and loves to try and do everything they can. And he can get very frustrated when he isn't able to keep up with them. He also loves to get into trouble with Caroline. I can't blame him, it's all Caroline - she just loves to be mischievous, getting into things she knows she shouldn't, and having a partner in crime to blame it on. Hunter loves waiting by the window for the boys to come home, or waving bye to daddy from the same spot. Whenever I need the little kids to be occupied for a minute I can always say "Go wait by the window for Joshua" and they will stand there looking out for him.
Hunter loves to color, go swimming, make a mess in the dirt outside, eat otter pops, and hold chickens. He loves to eat anything that comes with dip - occasionally goes peepee or poop on the potty - takes one nap a day, and is a breeze to put down. Movies don't hold his attention yet, and he loves teasing his siblings by turning their movies off. He is not shy, but attached to us enough that he won't go to nursery on his own.
I think Hunter looks just like John - and he's just adorable. Love his cute face, his loving personality, and his big hugs!
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment