Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Luke update

So here's the update on Luke - he's fine. As quickly as the sleepless nights started, the stopped. Now lets just hope it stays that way. I'm supposed to be going to San Francisco with John the second week of February.... But I won't leave my parents with a baby that wakes up at night - especially because my dad (who teaches seminary) would be the one waking up with him. My mom can sleep through anything. So I'll cross my fingers and hope that these good nights last, and those bad nights are gone for good!

5 comments:

Dana and Chase said...

good!!! i love little lukey poo poo!!!!

Dana and Chase said...

good!!! i love little lukey poo poo!!!!

julieannepapa said...

I'm so glad things are back to normal for you. It totally sucks when you can't sleep through the night. I didn't check your blog early enough to give you advise, but I totally LOVE Tylenol! It seems to work magic in our household when Kylie isn't feeling well. My guess is that he was in pain from teething or having growing pains, or something similar.

Kyla Armstrong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyla Armstrong said...

Isn't that just how babies are?? ::UGGH:: You just think you get things figured out and they switch it up on you!