So my sister-in-law got on my case for having not updated my blog lately. It's true, I haven't. But honestly people, neither have you! I've been checking and your blogs have not been updated at the frequency to which I have become accustomed. Get on it!!
So here's what the Davis' have been up to... not much honestly, but these past couple weeks have been really exciting because John and I have been planing our long awaited trip to ITALY!!! We are so excited. The best part about it is that we are flying there first class for free! That's right free - thanks to our american express card. I cannot explain how awesome it will be to make the 15 hour journey in a seat that turns into a bed - and think of John at 6'3''! So hopefully I'll post updates as our trip becomes more concrete. We're going in October.
Here's John and I on our way to Chelcie Clawson's wedding. It was beautiful.
Joshua sitting in his big boy chair - no longer in the high chair - eating "lunch". Really it was dinner, but every meal to him is lunch.
Lukey having tons of fun with his table. Is he ever going to grow hair??
Same shot - but thought I'd include Daddy.









10 comments:
I am glad I was able to inspire you to get posting on your blog. I miss those boys! I was getting use to seeing them on a regular basis during the holidays... I count on your blog now to get my fix :)
Italy and first class!?! I am stoked for you guys... you deserve a vacation.
I promise to post soon.
Congrats on going to Italy! That is so awesome.
Love that every meal to Joshua is lunch ... that's how it was with Emma for so long ... and sometimes still is.
yes!!! and lori i think she was talking about me :) hahahah i want to go to italy.. take me and chase on our honeymoon with you haha
I must comment on everything. First of all - very jealous you are going to ITALY! You MUST take TONS of photos! Next - Brian is in his big boy chair too - no more high chair. The trick is to get them to eat enough before bailing. Next - um - I think are kids are identical - I wonder when Tyler is going to get hair too! :) Our turn to host dinner- when works for you?
That is so awesome. Reagan and I have been planning on going to Italy. Five Times. But for some reason I keep getting pregnant. This was suppose to be our year for planning also, he wants to go in August, but I dont think I want to take a new baby. Man, could timing ever be right. But how exciting for you guys! I am sure you will have the best time ever there. And NO KIDS. I am sure that is the best part.
Hey, I updated the other day, but you are right, not as often as usual. There isnt much to chat about other then Boxes and moving. So I thought, I wont bore anyone. But I guess I could Change it up a bit! So I will be better about posting more things.
The boys are adorable. Boys says the funniest things.
Hey, Just wanted to answer your questions on your post. We havent planned a party yet, we are still in the works of fixing the house. BUTTT...Tomorrow I am taking the kids swimming at the pool in my backyard. I have invited some friends, Reagan will be gone, but the hubbies are going to be here. We would love to have you swimming. It's from 11-1:130 tomorrow.
I am so excited that you two are going to Italy! And you are right...flying there First Class will be WONDERFUL! The boys are darling, as usual!
It was only 10 days between blogs! How often are you suppose to update? I lucky if I update once every two weeks! I think the boys are adorable. Luke's smile is sooooooo cute! Maddie and Macy didn't start really getting hair until about age 3. Markie and Jimmy are the only ones that had hair before then! Good Luck with that, hope yours gets it before 3. Very excited for you guys to go to Italy this year. It sounds like it will be a heavenly trip!
Post a Comment