My mother-in-law was kind enough to watch the kids for John and I Monday night. We picked them up from her house around 10:45. We tried carefully to carry them from the beds down to the car without waking them up. We were successful with Joshua who remained asleep through the move, but Luke woke up. On the drive to our house Luke was being so cute talking to himself in the dark... so I decided to talk with him. "Lukey, can you say mama? Ma-Ma. Come on Luke say ma-ma." Then a hear a voice and look back in my rear view mirror. Joshua opens eyes and says "He can't say mama, he's a baby." Then closes his eyes and is out. It was pretty funny.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I love how he is making real conversation now... even in his sleep! What a smart little boy. He even knows who his Sugar Mama is. Me of course :)
I love it when they do that. It's so cute too when they play the bigger sibling role so well. Tonight Drew brought Emma into the house asleep. As I pulled the covers up around her cute little self, she sprung up to a seated position and asked, "Where's my piggy pooh?" Drew quickly dug it out of his pocket and handed it to her. She then flopped back down onto her pillow and was out! I always say to Drew that these are the moments you engrave upon your heart. I hope we don't ever forget them.
Hilarious!!! What a little personality!
Post a Comment