Monday, February 4, 2008

My Favorite Face

So this should be my favorite face of Lukeys. But it isn't. I love his I'm super sad and I'm going to pout face. This isn't it... this is the I'm almost super sad face.

And here it is... The super pouty face. I don't know why I love it so much but it just makes me laugh - of course not at him when he's making it because that would be too mean.

8 comments:

mcwally said...

wow! - you can't say no to that face... i love it.

julieannepapa said...

Those pics are so adorable. I laughed when I saw his pouty one. Too cute!

Kyla Armstrong said...

I love sad faces. His is especially adorable.

The last Unicorn said...

I love that face! It is running a close 2nd to my favorite face... the "I am taking a poop in my pants" face... love that one! I am mean because I know you are the one who gets to change the diaper? hahaha!

Dana and Chase said...

hahah i have not seen that face yet!!!i cant wait to see it next week! oh how i love little lukey poo!

Caitlin said...

Ha ha. I love the progression from happy to utterly sad. How cute!

Nancy said...

What great shots! I know what you mean though...one of my favorite pictures of Sean, is him standing on a bridge looking ever so sad. Luke is adorable, happy or sad!

kori said...

he is so cute