Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What do you think?


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

8 comments:

John Davis said...

When Brooke firdt told me she took this test I thought for Sure she would be Sleeping Beauty, She LOVES!!!!! to sleep and is most definitely a beauty. Lets see how they did. Headstrong...Not normally but has been known to like things done her way. Feisty...Yes and that is a good thing. Her mind is very full of romantic dreams always setting goals and going after them. Her dream "Vacations" are exotic places but maybe more historic then exotic. And her family has already given her lots of wisdom and more to come I am sure. So they did a pretty good job but I do like Sleeping Beauty better.

jbel said...

I think it's right on for you Brooke, especially the romantic dreams. You used to come up with all sorts of things you were going to do as "Kebroo." Remember? You were going to train dolphins, open your own store with Joanna, marry a european lover etc. (sorry 'bout that one John, but I had to throw it in!)I don't remember sleeping being important for you, but then again, you didn't have two boys to tame when you were in high school!

kori said...

I copied you!

The last Unicorn said...

Fiesty and always dreaming... I think this is pretty close!

Qwendykay said...

ooo I love that... I can see it fitting you!

I took it, and I'm Jasmine...

"Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate."

hmm... a life of poverty... uh..NO.

Dana and Chase said...

i love that your ariel! i took it and i was pochoantes.. i was sad i wanted to be a mermaid :) hah put new pictures up i miss the little ones so bad right now!

jenniho ♥ said...

Brooke - I was Snow White - I'd rather be Ariel though - Ariel sings better and Prince Eric is way hot!! - luv ya!

jenniho ♥ said...

P.S. this is Jennifer Housley 9Tanner)! - just to clarify!