NADA was in San Francisco this year and it was so much fun. I think it is my first time ever not missing the kids. We were gone Saturday through Tuesday and I called my parents often to check up but was honestly loving the time as an unattached person! So John spent his days in meetings, I spent mine with Kori and Barb. They have a center for the wives where you can get a free massage, manicure, get your make-up done, have a health screening, improve your golf swing, etc. So we took advantage of the massage, manicure and make-up. You should have seen me when I came out - I had as much face make-up on as Christina Aguilera. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
This one is at the Nordstrom Cafe, which I had never been to but was so delicious!

We also met up with Johns cousin Nicole for dinner one night. Which reminds me I forgot to mention the eating. We had amazing meals every night - I can't remember the last time I was that full for that many days in a row!



We also met up with Johns cousin Nicole for dinner one night. Which reminds me I forgot to mention the eating. We had amazing meals every night - I can't remember the last time I was that full for that many days in a row!









8 comments:
How fun! I sure love to get away without the kids. It just is so nice to feel like a normal person and take care of our needs for a short while! Glad that you guys had a wonderful time! Those pictures are awesome. Oh, I cant believe you have never been to Nordstrom's Cafe, I love that place!
I love San Fran!!! We ate on that same alley off Bush St... It's like we were right there with you :)
What a great trip! It is soooo nice to get away... And your parents looked so happy to have your kiddos all to themselves!
Too bad i look absloutely disgusting in that pic with Barb. ha ha
That's so great you guys were able to get away without the kids. What a fun time!
Fun you guys! Hey and I just looked at the post of the "pouty" face, thats hilarious! I think its so cute when babies are about to cry, sad, but so cute...when the bottom lip curls down ha ha.
It sounds like you had a great trip! I'd love to see a picture of your "Christina Aguilera" makeup. I'm glad you had a good time and a got to have a little get away from the kids.
I cannot believe you never had eaten at Nordstrom Cafe. They have a couple of really good salads. Actually, everything on their menu is good. We go all the time out here. We'll have to take the kids out for a bite when I come to Cali.
Post a Comment