Finally my 10 month old is crawling! I can't believe it took him this long. Well actually I can... it took Joshua this long as well. But Joshua was walking on his own at 10 months - Luke is definitely not going to be doing that. So at ten months - he's sleeping 11-12 hours a night, taking two naps a day - totaling about 3 hours. Eating 3 meals and drinking 3 bottles a day - with the occasional 4th. He doesn't say anything, but loves to growl and hoot like and owl. I know he understands the word "nighty night" because once I say it he starts to cry. He LOVES to be held and sometimes when I put him down he cries as though I broke his arm. And that’s not exaggerating. He will go to anyone - the exact opposite of Joshua in that way. Joshua was not one for strangers, acquaintances, or basically anyone who wasn't immediate family. He loves Costco and cries if he doesn't get tasters. He eats scrambled eggs, cheerios, ritz and goldfish really well - and of course anything else to keep him quiet when we are out to eat. He's still on prilosec. We tried taking him off it but that wasn't pleasant. He is occasionally a cuddle bug, and gives really good snuggles. He's growing up fast, but I still see him as a 4-month-old baby. I can't believe that a year ago I was on bed rest waiting for him to come out. I don't think any other year of my life has gone by as quickly as this one. For anyone thinking of having number two - it's not that bad. The first 3 months were tough because Luke wasn't a happy camper. But honestly we are doing great now - and I don't consider Luke an easy baby - but still, we're doing great.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
i love that little guy! I can't wait to see him crawl.
That is awesome. I was lucky enough to hold the little guy at your moms the other day- he is soooo sweet and such a good guy. You are a lucky mom of two cute little guys.
Great picture of Luke! What a doll! I'm afraid by the time we get to California...he'll be done with crawling and on to walking! We miss you all!
How fun!!! He is so adorable. I love the picture. And were did you get that awesome blanket in the background?
Patience - my mom made that blanket for me. Joshua has one too. We love them!
He is adorable, and hooray for crawling. It is so fun when they start something new!
Post a Comment