I think he gets that painting thing from his aunt. I did that once bare naked and then rode on my tricycle around the neighborhood. I guess I thought the paint acted as clothing :)
Such a funny BOY!!!
I love it! oh to be a kid...
that is the funniest thing i have ever seen!!! oh i miss you guys
Adorable. Isn't that wall all kids want to do. What a good mommy you are to let him do that!
This is so cute! haha what a funny little guy!
Things to look forward to :) So cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think he gets that painting thing from his aunt. I did that once bare naked and then rode on my tricycle around the neighborhood. I guess I thought the paint acted as clothing :)
Such a funny BOY!!!
I love it! oh to be a kid...
that is the funniest thing i have ever seen!!! oh i miss you guys
Adorable. Isn't that wall all kids want to do. What a good mommy you are to let him do that!
This is so cute! haha what a funny little guy!
Things to look forward to :) So cute!
Post a Comment