Sunday, September 28, 2008

Opps!

The Angles game with Uncle Redge last night. I was there too, taking the picture. Luke's sweatshirt was either Uncle Redge's or Uncle Tanner's - making it at least 23 years old!
Luke is cracking me up! Three days ago he started saying "opps!" As he goes about his business, walking around the house, or playing with toys, anytime he drops something he says "opps, opps, opps!" Then picks it up and repeats. It is the cutest thing ever! I always get mad at the boys when they throw toys out of the bath, but the other night Luke threw a toy out, smiled at me, and said "opps!" - and there was no way I could get mad at him. It was just too adorable!

1 comment:

Roney Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the game!!! Did you ever get over there to get a lens?