Joshua started preschool last week. I can't believe what a big boy he is becoming. After having a little melt down on orientation day Joshua told me on his first day "Mommy, I'm not going to cry when you leave." That was followed by... "Where do we get to go afterward?" Because on orientation day I had to bribe him with the "window restaurant".
Joshua's school uses buckets to transport things to and from school and I snagged the only Backyardigans bucket! Joshua was so excited! I'm looking forward to new things for him this year.









5 comments:
Congrats, that is such a big event. What a great little boy he is. I am so excited for you little bit of free time!
That expression he is making looks so much like Johnny! What a cutie pie.
He is getting so big. He likes like such a 'big boy' going to school.
I can't believe he's going to pre school! I can't wait to hear the stories! (I bet his teacher will hear a few too!)
Emma's preschool back east also used buckets. Joshua is lucky... Emma's was a plain red one from Target. I didn't know they existed with cartoon characters on 'em.
Post a Comment