Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daddy's Boy

Luke has become a complete daddy's boy recently... And John is LOVING it! John eats up the cuddles and the crying to be held. And although Luke is as strong willed as ever, he is growing up so much right now - and giving me enough cute moments to keep me sane.

Poor Joshua asks me too often "Mommy are you mad?" No, Joshua, I'm not mad - I'm just frustrated with Lukey.







Luke is currently obsessed with books. He loves nothing more than to sit on daddy's lap and be read a book - especially one with animals - as he is an expert animal noise maker. Joshua has even gotten pretty good at reading Luke a book (no Joshua is not the amazing reading 3 year old - he just tells Luke the story as he remembers it) - which of course is the cutest thing ever.

Luke's other current obsession is candy. I guess with Halloween coming - everywhere he goes there's candy around. Joshua has always just accepted it when I've denied him treats - Lukey is a little more determined to get what he wants.

Our days are full, chaotic, messy, frustrating and fun. I'm trying to treat Joshua more like a 3 year old and less like a 10 year old. Both boys love tickles and running away from mommy. And they are both getting so old so fast.

3 comments:

Dana and Chase said...

oh brooke you are such an amazing mom! I dont know how you do it! those are the cutest little nephews ever.. im a lucky aunt :) i cant wait to see you next month! i better see some cute haloween costumes!!

Roney Family said...

Luke is adorable!!! He did seem the other day to be clingy. How cute.

Thanks again for Sunday. We had such a great time! We really appreciate you having us over!

Nancy said...

These are such darling pictures! i especially love the one of John with the boys! Isn't parenthood great?