Your baby is beautiful. Mine is not. I found the website on the blog of one of my old young women. She wanted to see what her future babies would look like. I thought it would be fun to do because we already have kids. If I had seen this website before I had kids, I might have been scared!
4 comments:
Brookie - she has you cute little freckles!! You guys need to get busy...she's adorable!
If I didn't know you are not prego, I would think this is an announcement. Anyway, your girl is super cute so you should make this baby already!
Your baby is beautiful. Mine is not. I found the website on the blog of one of my old young women. She wanted to see what her future babies would look like. I thought it would be fun to do because we already have kids. If I had seen this website before I had kids, I might have been scared!
sure has been a lot of baby talk on your site lately ... wonder if it's at the back of your mind-ha!
Post a Comment