
How is it that I am going to be able to:
make myself presentable,
keep up with laundry,
keep my house picked up,
grocery shop,
make sure my kids are clean, dressed and fed,
get them to school on time,
make sure they do their homework, piano practicing, other instrument practicing, participate in sports, reading, and have some fun....
with 4 kids
when I can't even find time to
have Joshua play Jolly Old Saint Nicholas on the piano everyday!
and I've only got 2!!









12 comments:
Are you announcing something?
Oh & I loved seeing the picts from your family's house Sunday. Give your Mom a big hug from me...I've been thinking a lot about her and all that she & my mom are going through....
ummm....I have the same question as jenn, however, if you are announcing something I know that you are a steller mother, and can handle anything! I admire you so much and hope to be a small portion of the mother you are!
yes i'm pregnant with twins... ha ha. no i'm not announcing anything crazy cousin ladies - i just mean by the time i have four kids!
Such a cute picture!
As for having time to do anything with 4 kids....something just has to give. Plus by the time you have 4 Joshua and Luke can help keep the house clean for you!
We have to limit our activities because there just isn't time for everything. Tayson gets to pick one sport at a time - I don't know what I'll do when Luke, Claire and Sophie have activities too.
And I can't believe Joshua can play the piano - you are amazing!!!
Oh my gosh Brooke, I can't even make myself presentable with only one!! I'm scared for two what Im going to look like ;) Anyways, you are always looking hot :) Im just going to wear a mask when I have four kids. Happy Halloween :)
no comment.
:)
(my fourth is almost four months old... i'll have to get back to you in a few years!!!!)
Brooke, all I know is, the lord will provide a way. I think we are just support to love out cute kids and teach them as much as possible. You are doing a great job. You have two adorable little boys!!!
First of all, I thought you were announcing you were pregnant with twins and I couldn't get to the comments page fast enough. Next... sometimes the laundry is looking good and sometimes it piles up. Most days my kids are on time to school, sometimes they're not. If left with no alternative, they switch to survival mode and feed themselves...Oh, and grocery shopping with four little ones is PEACHY!! Some days I want to scream, but most days are a good time! All I know is you do all that you can and Heavenly Father makes up the difference.
One other thing. Whever anyone says, "How do you do it?" I'm usually baffled. I always think, "Do what?" You just do what you gotta do. Some days I don't give it a second thought, some days are day to day, and they rough ones are hour to hour. It's nice that we have such an awesome network of friends to help us through things, don't you think?
Big spaces between children!!!!
hey a girl can hope right! I am so excited to see what your next one will look like, both of your kids are so different and so darling! You would be and will be fabulous with 4!
k-when did you get photoshop? I've been wanting it. the pics look great. Sunday was a blast. My kids were in kid heaven with all the others!
Post a Comment