The boys had a blast at Disneyland last week. We hadn't been since spring. Thanks aunt Robin for coming with us - it's just so much easier with you there! ....and we enjoy your company of course! Joshua went on thunder mountain for the first time - his first big kid ride. He did awesome - he will now admit that he 'lost his belly' 'but only for a second'. Luke absolutely loves the movie Tarzan. It's in our car and I look in the rear view mirror to see him smiling big as he watches the movie. It's adorable.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
i cant believe i have not seen luke walk yet! it has been way to long that i have seen these cute little boys. I hope we can go to disneyland when i come home for chirstmas with you guys! how fun and cute you guys look!
My kids are sooooo jealous of yours right now...
I don't know how you do it... Haws and I lasted only 3 hrs at Disneyland and that was childless!
I can't believe Joshua can ride the thunder mtn, he is such a big boy!
I wish Luke still fit in that penguin outfit from last year... that was the cutest!
What a fun day. Brad came home from work yesterday telling me how Joshua said he 'lost his belly'. He thought it was the cutest thing ever. I'm excited for when we can come with you guys and bring Tanner.
Post a Comment