1. I am exceptionally short. By exceptionally, I mean just shy of being legally classified as a midget. I think only one person knows my actual height.
2. I chose USD for school because I honestly thought I was going to train dolphins at Sea World.
3. I will not get in cold water, I don’t know how the heck I thought I could train dolphins at Sea World!
4. I hate Yoga, my nose always runs and it drives me nuts!
5. I need time to be alone. If I don’t have it I get in a bad mood.
6. I also need sleep… 9-10 hours. If I have less than 8, it is difficult for me to have energy during the day. Most nights I’m asleep by 10pm at the latest. Sometimes, 8:30pm.
7. I have strange eating habits when it comes to anything with chocolate chips or frosting. John and Ashley are the only ones that accept this about me, and actually find it endearing.
8. I am almost as obsessed with pasta as Luke. I eat it everyday, and have batches of tomato sauce frozen in my freezer.
9. I could go the rest of my life without eating meat, chicken, or fish. Main dishes do nothing for me… I’m all about the sides. That is, unless the main dish is pasta.
10. I’ve lived in Italy 3 times, for a total of about 2 years.
11. The majority of my best memories are from Whitefish Montana and La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club.
12. I fear being a mother to all boys. I think I would go insane.
13. I am beyond obsessed with the weather.
14. I hate air conditioning.
15. I can’t stand Mickey Mouse (at least in Mickey Mouse Club House). He’s so bossy, and treats everyone around him as though they are completely incompetent.
16. If I didn’t teach piano, I think I’d want to be a labor and delivery nurse.
17. No matter how much I travel, I will never satisfy my wanderlust.
18. Apart from John, my favorite person to spend time with is my sister.
19. I am currently eating Nutella, out of the jar, with a spoon. John is doing the WII fit.
20. I am the primary chorister. I can’t sing, and I can’t draw. I’m really not that creative either.
21. I love hearing stories about my family, and take pride that any Bendheims you find in the white pages are directly related to me.
22. I feel blessed.
23. I really miss old friends. The ones who know you because they’ve experienced life with you.
24. I cried when John told me “We might not live in Newport.” (about 2 months into our marriage)
25. I watched the Fox and the Hound for the first time with Joshua the other week, and was balling uncontrollably. Joshua had his arms around me saying “It’s okay Mommy, it’s okay.”
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
I miss my old friends too! I love that they know me and my history.
And Fox and the Hound was my favorite when I was little.
I LOVE the Fox and the Hound! I feel like it is one of those Disney Movies that never good it's due credit. I was actually just talking about it the other day. I am glad you filled out this questionaire. I have been too lazy to do it myself.
I think you cried cause you're extra emotional. I'm convinced that you're pregnant!
love your reaction to not living in NB. Drew keeps hinting that and i REFUSE to believe it.
I too wholeheartedly miss old, dear friends ... dearly!
speaking of La Jolla Beach n Tennis Club ... guess whose blog I came across when stalking one day ... Chris Circuit's. ha! He has premature Grey hair!
you'll have to send me the link - i'd love to see it!
I don't know who started the 25 random things, but I love it! I've learned a lot and it's so fun. Thanks for sharing!
You are the funniest person I know. I was cracking up reading these and Garrett too. I miss doing life with you....especially getting to eat the cookie part of the chocolate chip cookies while you eat the chocolate chips. We are so compatible ;)
Post a Comment