I have been working on my goal of getting caught up with the scrapbooks. If I do two pages a day, I should be done by summer! My best friend in all this is photoshop, because it will take this unusable image from Lori's wedding....
...and turn it into something adorable! What did people do before digital photography?!









6 comments:
I can just hear Haws saying "high five dude!"
I shouldv'e had you do our photo editing!
I totally agree! I love photoshop...unfortunately I don't have it:( I use a couple of different, less cool, softwares to edit. They seem to work though. I've given up on scrapbooks though. It feels too much like work...YUCK!! I just published our blog from last year in a book! It turned out really cute. I added more picts than are on the blog. I'm going to do it every year. I'm working on a book for Reagan now. - documenting the past 5 yrs. You should check it out. www.blurb.com LOVE IT! It has saved my bacon! I would have never been able to catch up! Wow this is a long comment...I must be feeling chatty!
YEA, i plan on doing it - but last i checked on blurb, they weren't doing blogger. they said hopefully they'll have it again in a couple of months. i'm going to do both.
that is a really cute picture
Kevin is pretty great at photoshop now... It can do some amazing things! In fact he learned most of his photoshop genius from a website called : You suck at photoshop. ( A humorous was to learn).
hey - update on BLUB. They now are totally compatible w/ blogger...I just published a 160 page Hard-cover book for Reagan for $60. Yeah for me! (& her)
Post a Comment