LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As the mother of four children having potty trained two while owning a fabric couch and countless vomiting episodes later, I firmly believe in leather. All couches and chairs in our house are now leather and I've never been more pleased. I LOVE wiping leather clean. No more stinky anything on the couch. The salesman at the store tried to tell me that scotch guarded microfiber works just as well, but I do not believe it. Plus, my in-laws had a leather sectional in their family room for YEARS. Seriously. Six kids with all their siblings, friends and then grandkids and it never looked bad. It just got more comfortable as the years went on. (It was there for 12 years out of the time I've known them.)
5 comments:
Personally I'm a fan of leather - it cleans good, looks good and lasts.
LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As the mother of four children having potty trained two while owning a fabric couch and countless vomiting episodes later, I firmly believe in leather. All couches and chairs in our house are now leather and I've never been more pleased. I LOVE wiping leather clean. No more stinky anything on the couch. The salesman at the store tried to tell me that scotch guarded microfiber works just as well, but I do not believe it. Plus, my in-laws had a leather sectional in their family room for YEARS. Seriously. Six kids with all their siblings, friends and then grandkids and it never looked bad. It just got more comfortable as the years went on. (It was there for 12 years out of the time I've known them.)
ditto
Leather!!
AHEM!! Men with kids know what's best, too. I'm very happy with my leather furniture, too.
Post a Comment