Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Here is my Easter post, completely lazy style. But click on the images for bigger pictures. Joshua and Luke are both currently sick and I'm starting to come down with it. There will, however, be no rest for me. Luke is doing awesome in his big boy bed. Twice when I've gone into the room late at night to check on them, I've found both boys curled up together in Joshua's bed - which is just precious to me. Even more precious is that Luke takes his blankie up there with him. Luke is beyond obsessed with Woody and Buzz. Since they've been sick he's been watching both Toy Stories non stop. He quotes Buzz, "to infinity and beyond", all day long. And even launches himself into the air and crash lands on the carpet. Then he asks mommy to do the same. Joshua thinks it's hilarious to make up stories about uncle Woody who lives in Mexico with Gonzales (speedy). He says he goes to his house all the time and you just drive straight to get there. Enjoy the pictues...


4 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

I agree your boys are adorable!!!! ...those are awesome pictures. What camera do you use? Where did you do the party at? It so nice you can have both families get together...saves from the 'juggeling' act we do every holiday.

stacy said...

SO cute! I love your collages.

The last Unicorn said...

I have a lazy eye in that picture... but at least I am not making a funny face. Oh wait, I am :)

JackieO-had-a-nanny said...

Wow! i love the pics.