
I was planning to take the boys to an Easter Egg hunt today, but Luke was supper cranky yesterday and had a bit of a fever this morning, so I knew there was no way it was going to happen. I also knew that I'd exhausted all the movie watching possible yesterday when Luke wasn't snapping out of it... So we were NOT going to have another day of Toy Story 2 on constant repeat. I called Robin to see if I could stop by with the kids and she said that she and Cody were planning on going to Centennial Farms. Perfect... Luke loves Ra Ba - and she babies him by carrying him around everywhere. I guess this was the 3rd time Robin and Cody had been to the farm in the past week or two. Cody was super excited to go back today because it was one of the pigs due date. Him and Joshua raced ahead and peaked in the fence as we were walking toward the entrance. They were super excited to report that some of the pigs had been born and the mom was currently birthing the remaining pigs!

Here is your shot of the pig we got to see come out! The mom didn't even make a noise. I think this was number 10.

They were adorable... being there made me want to live on a farm... Think of all the money you'd save on milk! There were also 2 oxen there - those things are gigantic! I couldn't get over their size. I wouldn't have been able to be a pioneer because I would have been way to intimidated by the animals!

So wouldn't this make an awesome family pic if Luke was smiling and Cody and Robin where the parents?? After dropping Robin and Cody back off at home
Joshua asked : "Why doesn't Cody have a beard?"
Me: "Because he didn't grow one."
Joshua: "But he's a Daddy."
Me: "What do you mean?"
Joshua: "He's a Daddy to Robin."

Finally here is Luke saying "Stop trying to cheer me up, I'm mad, I don't want to be here, I don't want your stupid fake treats, just make Ra Ba get over here and pick me up!!!!"
7 comments:
That looks like fun...(well not for the pig giving birth!) My guess is after you've already pushed out 9, #10 just slides right out! Hey who is this 'Cody' boy you're talking of and what's the scoop with him and RaBa?...I need the 411...details please... don't leave me hangin'!
i can't believe you watched the birth. I think that is so nasty! Glad the kids had fun though.
What a fun way to teach the kids about the miracle of life! I would have loved to see that. Pigs are cute when they are babies.
That is hilarious about what Joshua said about Cody and Robin. Now Cody can use the phrase "Who's your daddy" with Raba :)
So yeah - robin has a boyfriend. that's all the scoop on cody. she really likes him. he's awesome with my kids.
but who IS Cody? where's he from? how'd she meet him? etc. etc.
I'm a fan thus far cause he's cute-go Ra Ba!!!
I took my girls there last summer when I was staying at my parents, and I agree with u on the size of the oxen/bull(s) ... HUGE and intimidating!
I'm wondering, what did the boys think of the pig birthing process?
Hey...we just HAD to comment. This is Cody's big brother and we got the "scoop" on Robin during Spring Break. They seem so cute together and we agree on the little family picture! Cody is great with all of our kids too - we always tease him that he is going to make a great daddy someday (someday soon we hope!). Haha...we can't wait to meet Robin - we have heard so many great things about her. Thanks for blogging...we learn more about Cody and his life this way. :-)
Looks like fun! That is so funny, my mom was there the next day with Peyton and they saw the pigs! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment