This is what my belly has looked like since Sunday morning. (Yes I did put on lipstick for the picture, I had to beautify in some way.) I think it's starting to get better - doesn't hurt quite as much as Sunday and Monday - but still definitely present and painful.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Belly and Rash Shot
This is what my belly has looked like since Sunday morning. (Yes I did put on lipstick for the picture, I had to beautify in some way.) I think it's starting to get better - doesn't hurt quite as much as Sunday and Monday - but still definitely present and painful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
OMG Brooke! I am so sorry! I am glad you are there with your mom for help and such! You must have been so scared when you saw this! Glad you have it under control! I hope you wake up everyday better and better!
BTW - your little belly is so cute!
Oh Brookie...that sucks and is very disturbing...I can't belive it's that Bad! I'm glad the Doc recognized it right away...Yikes!
What in the world happened? I am so so sorry!
Ali just said that you look really happy for having such a vicious rash.
Post a Comment