It's 6:01pm, the boys are swimming in the pool, I'm sitting in a lounge chair writing this post. It's awesome. This whole week I've had both boys at Joshua's preschool in summer camp. It's been awesome as well. I've run lots of errands, got 3 hours of electrolysis, refinished my dinning room chairs, got a pedicure (it had been 13 months) and gone to doctors appointments - all without worrying about babysitters. I would have gotten my hair done as well if the girl wasn't out of town.
Both boys LOVED their week of camp. All the kids at camp LOVED Luke - he was like a little celebrity there. This morning he ran ahead of me into the play ground and by the time I got there he was surrounded by kids all vying for his attention. Then one of the 5 year old girls picks him up and tries to carry him around. Each day as we have left, all the kids say bye to Lukey, especially the older ones. Coach Joel tells me "I've been doing summer camp for 14 years, and Luke is definitely in my top 5 for funniest kids." I'm so glad that he is so fun for everyone else - that just shows me that I won't have problems with him in preschool and school. In order to attend the camp you are supposed to be 2 years old and potty trained. Obviously we made the age requirement, but we faked the potty trained one and just sent him in pull-ups calling everything an "accident". Worked well for one week, but they'd probably say something to me if I went back for multiple weeks. Only a few days before we leave for Montana, and we are supper excited... tomorrow morning we go for an ultrasound to hopefully find out what we are having!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Ummm, you better call me when you find out what that baby is. I say GIRL! Also, we love Lukey! And when you get back from Montana we need to put our babysitting swap in stone.
Luke cracks me up...he's a bit like my Tanner. Everybody always thinks Tanner is funny too. I'm worried Tanner is going to always want to be the 'funny guy' with his friends and be diruptive by trying to make everyone laugh. Good Luck with the ultra sound...most important that all is well...not to worry if it's girl or boy:)
I LOVE LUKEY! Hopefully the little one in your tummy moves so you can find out what you are having before you go to Montana :)
Brooke! Congrats on #3! We've still got to hit the #1 milestone. One of these days.
How long are you guys going to be up in Montana? We're heading up on the 23rd. Hopefully you'll still be there bc I'm dying to see your big boys!
yea we'll still be here. see you soon!!
cute Luke ... K is also the center of humor in our family.
love that you sent him to camp not potty trained ... love it! thank heaven for those pull ups.
cannot WAIT to hear what the sex of baby Davis #3 will be. if it's a girl, I still have some cute girl clothes I need to get rid of ... I'll send 'em your way!
Post a Comment