Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Kids

Here is the best of what we got for Fathers Day. Not too bad... they boys were somewhat cooperative. Though, I have yet to get Luke to smile for the camera.
Tonight I overheard the funniest thing. Luke says to Joshua 3x in a row: "Bye Joshua, see you later." So I go into the playroom to see what Luke is doing, and I see him caring Mr. Potato heads purse and walking on the organ.

Next Luke comes out of the playroom saying: "Mommy, Doctor." And he comes over to me looking like this to listen to my leg. He LOVES his doctor and LOVES pretending that he is his doctor - even calling himself by his doctors name.

Luke is a huge fan of the Mr. Potato head glasses and sports them regularly.

4 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

of course he loves those glasses... they fit him perfectly!!! :) That bottom picture made me laugh out loud!

jenniho ♥ said...

YOu have to tell me what kind of camera you're using. Your pictures are all turning out so cute! That's funny about the potatoe head glasses...Tan & Reagan do the same with ours! Too funny!

jbel said...

so I"m wondering how he can even SEE through those things ... adorable!

Roney Family said...

I Love these pictures!