Monday, August 23, 2010

The Newest Bendheim's

Marci and Redge got married on Saturday.  It was a beautiful day and Marci put everything together herself.  She is both talented and crazy!  Talented because everything looked amazing, and crazy for taking on so much!  Redge makes for the 3rd and last Bendheim wedding since October 2009.  All my siblings got married so fast our family dynamics seem to have changed overnight.  For so long it was the four of us plus John.  Now we've got Cody, Margot, and Marci.  It's exciting.  My kids LOVE the weddings and were so excited to go to this party.

Both boys had tons of fun.  I think Joshua and Luke's favorite part were the ice cream cones.  Luke also started the dancing out for the evening.  All day before the reception Luke was talking about how he was going to dance with baby Luke (Marci's 5 month old nephew.)


Caroline looked adorable.  This is the only picture I have of her though.  She was super easy and ended up sleeping for a good part of the night.

Congratulations to Redge and Marci - We love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures from the wedding! The pictures captured their personalities perfectly! I love them so much!

chelsea said...

All of the kids look so cute! I absolutely love Caroline's little dress!