My Caroline is moving all around - and has been for about a week. At 7 1/2 months, she is definitely my youngest crawler and has both her brothers beat by 3 months! And she was 5 1/2 weeks early! I'm impressed with her skills. I can't believe how big she is getting. Her hair has been growing like a weed the past 2 weeks. It basically sticks straight up from all points on her head right now. This picture is after the bath, so I slicked the wet hair down. She loves eating anything I'll let her. She HATES her car seat passionately. She loves riding in the shopping cart. Most of all she loves being held and walked around the action. She goes swimming and gets dunked in the pool. She loves it. We took her to the beach and she stayed awake for 5 hours so as not to miss any fun. She loved sitting in the sand, eating sea weed. She takes 3 naps a day - but they aren't too long. She loves watching Ruby and her brothers, but especially Ruby. She only cries for attention, but she loves attention. I can't even imagine her at a year old - but it's just around the corner. And Lori... take a look at James at Christmas time - can you even believe he's going to be this big?!? We love our Caroline, I'm hoping her sweetness with make John give in to having another kid!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
No... I cant believe he is going to be that big!!! We will see if he is crawling or not. She is such a cutie and I love that little face of hers!
that is probably one of my favorite pictures of her! i cannot believe she is crawling. That little one is just growing up to fast!
the time does fly ... we were all just dying tonight at how big baby D has gotten all of a sudden, no more baby in him!
what does Jon care if you have more kids, you are the one taking care of 'em! drew wants more, but I don't ... so we are DONE!!!
I think Caroline needs a sister, all girls do.
Post a Comment