Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Kindergarten
In this moment of being beyond due for a massive break from my kids, boys constantly fighting, and choosing to not listen to me in the worst of all moments, I could not be less excited for my fall schedule. It will go like this every Monday Wednesday and Friday: 9am take Luke to preschool, 10:12am take Joshua to kindergarten, 12pm pick up Luke, 1:35 pick up Joshua. And Caroline will nap when? It's going to stink. And no, there are no friends in the preschool class, and I didn't recognize a single name in the kindergarten class and we are the only people from our ward at this elementary school. Hopefully we will find someone in Kindergarten that wants to carpool. But I don't know that that will even make it easier. Either way I'm waking Caroline up to leave. On the bright side, Joshua is in the smallest class - and is where he should be academically. And I guess that is more important than an easy schedule for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
so he got into the afternoon class huh? that schedule does not sound like fun. Welcome to being a taxi driver! I think it only gets worse from here... until they turn 16 at least :)
I feel your pain. I'm home for about 65 minutes and then I have to pick someone up for school or drop off. It's kind of nutty. Kindergarten schedules are the worst.
I hear you, except I have 3 different schedules. :) The good news is when Emma was in kindergarten I met some really nice moms that I ended up carpooling with and we're still really good friends. So be social with those other mom's dropping off and keep an eye out for someone else who wants to carpool.
Who is his teacher?
Post a Comment