Sunday, July 20, 2008

The 2 day difference

The Unhappy Walker


The Happy Walker

8 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

What a difference two days make! I think Robin would diagnosis that as some sort of personality disorder! jk
I love the squeaky shoe sound when he was walking :)

Dana and Chase said...

oh my gosh i love it!! I was laughing to hard during the first one.. he is a little stubborn boy. i cant wait to see him walk! Chase is very proud :)

jenniho ♥ said...

Sooo Funny!! This is a classic...I love how you bribe him to walk with food. Kinda funny I'm training my dog to walk on the leash,(heel, stop, sit, etc), and I'm using the exact same methods!!! Doesn't everyone love food and praise?! I was feeling a little sorry for him in first video because you could tell he was just so darn frustrated! I loved seeing grandma there too. I'm sure she just loves being involved in these early years. You're such a great grand-daughter/mom - luv, Jenny

Anonymous said...

Yeah Lukey!!! I love him sooooo much! It won't be long before he is walking all over the house and getting into everything he can reach! Lukey takes after his Uncle Brad who walked at 14 months and loves to go to bed! If he is as easy to raise as Uncle Brad, you will be very blessed!

Melissa said...

I felt so bad for Luke in the first video. It made me want to pick him up and just carrying him where he wanted to go. But boy, the second video he's just bookin it around the playroom from person to person! Awesome! Great job Luke and Brooke!

Roney Family said...

Wow, Congrat. What a difference two days makes. I am sure you are so excited that he is walking. Good job!

kori said...

Go Lukey! I am so proud of him. I'm sad I won't see these little guys for a whole month!

Ashley Patricio said...

So cute! The difference two days can make in the life our little sweeties is amazing. Luke looks like he is ready to be off and running soon.