So I am very pleased to announce that Luke has started to walk!! It seriously is a miracle. He's just in the beginning stage, taking 3 or 4 steps at a time - but he's doing it and he's proud of himself. I filmed him on Friday having a FIT when I was trying to get him to walk - it was so proportionately ridiculous that I had to film. Then Saturday he decided not to take an afternoon nap, so I worked on his walking again and he was doing awesome. Today again. So I'm super proud of him!
Up until this week I had to force Joshua to swim on his own. He'd be screaming and clinging to me and I'd push his head underwater and make him swim. Sounds torturous, I know, but he was never mad or upset after he finished. He just didn't want to do it again. Anyway this week - he just decided he's not afraid of going under and has turned into a little fish. Swimming all over by himself. I am super proud of him and he feels like such a big kid. I was even out of the pool yesterday drying off and he was still swimming back and forth between the step and the wall!
Good job kiddo's - You're making me proud!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Yeah! We are so proud of your boys! I would love to see the video of Luke's fit... maybe you can get it on here?
That is so awesome. These are the pay offs of being a parent. When you see them do something that you taught them!! Great job!
Post a Comment