Saturday, July 19, 2008

The diagnosis is in...

John took Luke to the doctor and discovered...

Ears - looking good
Throat - Healthy
Nose - Healthy
Tummy - everything feels good

So what's the cause of the ridiculous fits and what seems like way too much crying?

I quote the doctor - "He must just be going through a stubborn phase."

Thank goodness for delicious cuddles at bed time when Luke becomes my dream angel.

3 comments:

stacy said...

If it weren't for the cuddles, blanket attachment and thumb sucking I may have given Alex away a LONG time ago. Cuddles really do make everything better, don't you think?

jenniho ♥ said...

Tanner's redeeming baby quality was that he was an angel at bedtime. When Luke is out of his 'stuborn' phase you'll only remeber the good stuff.

Carly said...

Oh man, I can relate. I HATE fits and I am so OVER them- Good luck, I totally feel for you, it makes you feel a little helpless, sorry. It does get better.