So I'm adding to my post to include the latest. This morning John drove up to Beverly Hills to David Spade's house. Yes, his house. I guess John's phone call to open the gate woke him up - hence the awesome attire. 
Brad delivered the car to Audrina Patridge at her dads work - and had her sign a TV guide for Kori.
Luke Wilson came into the dealership and John said he was super down to earth. He said he couldn't sleep the night before because he was so excited to get his car! I wish I hadn't had an electrolysis appointment so I could have been there! Oh well... he might need to get his car serviced???
Brad delivered the car to Audrina Patridge at her dads work - and had her sign a TV guide for Kori.
Luke Wilson came into the dealership and John said he was super down to earth. He said he couldn't sleep the night before because he was so excited to get his car! I wish I hadn't had an electrolysis appointment so I could have been there! Oh well... he might need to get his car serviced???









5 comments:
Ahhh - Where was Robin when Luke showed up? - I know she loves him!! (So do I but I'm 'taken'!)
That is super awesome. I am the biggest Luke wilson fan. And also his brother rocks too. Pretty cool! Do you ever watch the hills? That is one of my favorite shows!
Jenn - so robin was in london and missed out on luke! but we got her an autograph. She missed her one opportunity.
Patience - I don't watch the hills but i see audrina all over people.com and e news.
i am just in star stcuk mode right now! why am in not a file girl any more! i want to meet famous people! hahah i love it! next time im flying down!!!
hey ... I bought a car from you guys, why is my picture not up there? I'm more famous than all of them put together!
Post a Comment