Thursday, March 12, 2009

4 eyes

Luke's favorite thing to do right now is get into Joshua's craft cupboard. Obviously this is not a good thing, our walls have been marked with crayon, chalk gets constantly eaten (why is it that a meal won't go down, yet chalk is just so yummy!?), and the eyes are everywhere! Having read the pea story, you know that Luke having access to these eyes is just bad news. So today I had to lock up the cupboard, which was the cause of a very sad fit. I am impressed however, that Luke at least got the eyes in the right place while he was playing with them.
Other than that we are hopefully finishing up a good week of sickness. We also have up for grabs a sofa, love seat, and leather recliner if anyone is interested. They must leave by the end of March.

6 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

oh my gosh!!!! This boy (even with his fits) puts the biggest smile on my face! Those eyes look so crazy! Especially the right one for some reason.

Nancy said...

Your life is never dull! These boys are adorable! I look forward to their stories...they always make me smile!

jenniho ♥ said...

Luke cracks me up!

Dana and Chase said...

yes! i have been waiting all week for an update! you dont know who much i love reading your blog and hearing about everything.. it makes me so happy!! and makes me feel like i live closer :) i just love little lukey!

Debra said...

I laughed outloud and you know me, rather quiet. I couldn't believe Luke got the eyes in the right spot but better yet, you caught it on 'film'. I almost want another pea in the eyelid so you can get a photo of that. Love all his mischief. Makes life fun!

jbel said...

what a hoot! the eye placement is amazing for his age ... way to go Lukey!
I told Drew the other day, sometimes when our girls do something disobedient (like take the bathroom stool to the backyard so they can climb up onto the stucco wall and visit w/ the neighbors) you just can't scold 'em 'cause you're too impressed with the thought process they went through to do said activity. You just have to respect that kind of ingenuity!