Tuesday, March 3, 2009

She covers her face... I can't look, BROOKE, take it out!!!

Robin was over this afternoon, and stayed long enough to eat dinner with us.

Luke is stuffing everything up his nose right now. It's horrible. The worst is stickers because they stay in there forever. So at lunch, while I was using the restroom, Luke started stuffing his soy beans up his nose. When I got back and tried to make him stop, Joshua told him he should put them in his eye instead. I however convinced him to get them in his mouth.

Well, at dinner tonight, after Luke finished his peas, he walked over to Robin and I, and Robin started freaking out. She hid her face with her hands and couldn't look. She tells me he's got peas in his eyes, and I've got to get them out. I'm like "oh Robin, please!" Then I looked down at him and his lower eye lid/socket was bulging. I bent down and poped the pea out of his eye. Robin relaxed. And the evening went on. But we could not believe that he actually stuffed a pea into his eye lid. He is one crazy kid!

8 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...

Ewww! JJ and I were laughing so hard.

Megan Harris said...

Oh my....that little guy has you guessing everyday doesn't he? Wow - you are sure an amazing mom! He is going to owe you big time when he grows up!

The last Unicorn said...

OH MY GOSH... GROSS! I hope Luke doesn't start to do everything Joshua tells him to. This could get bad.

stacy said...

I would totally freak out. Or gag. Props to your calmness!

jbel said...

I can't believe you stayed calm. I think for sure I would have yelled a good yell for that little maneuver.

Anonymous said...

Lukey reminds me of Johnny as a baby. One time Johnny put a bean up his nose and I couldn't get it out. On the way to the Doctor it slid out by itself because of the snot from his crying. He never put anything in his eyelids though!

Nancy said...

His eye?! Wow, we found all sorts of things up the boys noses..but never the eyes! Coo dos on your quick, calm action!

kori said...

Nasty! I would have freaked out. Lukey is so funny